Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I've Been Up To

You all know how much I love lists. I ADORE LISTS. So, let's get started on what I've been doing lately.

1. Aside from waiting for these weeks to fly by....I have become steadily addicted to Twitter. I don't tweet as much as I follow and re-tweet and tweet random things...oh, and feel free to follow me.

2. I made a cake. Using this recipe. I put some berries over it and drizzled a little powder-sugar glaze. It was DELICIOUS!

3. We wrapped up watching Bachelor Pad and Big Brother. I definitely need to blog our quirky reasons behind why we watch what.





4. I've become addicted to...my sister's BLOG.

5. It's overwhelming that I'm down to single-digit-weeks. The reality of this - WE ARE HAVING A BABY - is beginning to hit Ben and I. But we are so excited. SO excited.

6. Talking to good friends. So refreshing. So wonderful.

That's me. Are you up to anything fun? Or, what would you like me to blog about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!