Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby A Update: Weeks 20 & 21

As a reminder: Baby A & Madden are the same person! I'm just forewarning you if I mix the two up! :)

Week 20:

- We saw Madden move! That was so crazy cool and I loved every second. He is just as active as ever...and while this may seem weird, I can feel a difference as each week passes and he grows bigger.

- I began to collect ideas for the ONE YEAR birthday party. And, halloween costume. Never mind the fact we have one and half years until we even GET TO THAT POINT. I can't help it. I'm so excited.

- I tried to talk to Ben about Christmas card ideas. He refused to discuss that with me. I suppose it appears extreme to discuss Christmas cards...in JUNE.

- Ben discussed with Madden enjoying all things Americana and Apple Pie. I always crack up to watch Ben talk to my belly. It is so precious and Madden just wiggles more and more when he hears Ben's voice.

Week 21:

- Nursery paint project is DONE. Ben did an excellent job and we can begin focusing on art, decor and more. I'll post pictures of the nursery soon.

- Round ligament pain showed up in excellent form. Catching me by surprise and causing me to feel like I was going to pass out. In the end, I really think the heat was bothering me. And, there is nothing like Gatorade to make you feel ALL better.

- Ben's Mom took me shopping for maternity clothes. It was my second trip for maternity clothes, and it signified another step away from my regular clothes (which I'm able to just BARELY squeeze in) to maternity clothes. I had a lot of fun and I enjoyed the time to go shopping with Cindy.

- We bought our first outfit for Madden. Of course, it would be just plan wrong if that purchase wasn't sports related. So, we bought 3 Falcon Onesies for Baby A. I have to admit, they are so precious.

- I emailed my photo-shoot ideas to our Maternity photographer. Granted, we aren't even doing the session until September, but I wanted to send her ideas of what I was thinking before I forgot.

- Oh, and I'm forgetful.

- Almost every conversation with Ben, I talk about how this time NEXT year, we will have a 7 month old, 8 month old, etc. That is a very surreal thought.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing Mom! Also I was sent a magazine for one year bday's in the mail and there was a boy owl theme...it also had a wall stick and peel decal. Owl pinata etc. I will try to find it, but I thought of you. It is still owl decor right? Or sports?
    So excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!