- Feet swelling. This lovely addition to my pregnancy that I really do have to take it easy. And, that is not easy for me at all! I love to do a lot - hang out, go do new things, etc. While I am still enjoying an active life, I also have become keenly aware that my body begins to scream when enough is enough.
- My sister gave me this custom-made piece of art for Madden's room.
|Life of Mars|
- We went shopping for clothes for Madden. One of my goals is to buy clothes for him NOW for next summer. I got this tip from my cousin Crystal who encouraged me to buy clothes ahead of time because it saves money in the end. I have definitely taken this advice seriously and I am becoming so thankful for Crystal's insight and advice. Plus, Ben and I have had a lot of fun buying 6-9 months clothes or 6-12 month clothes.
- Madden gets the hiccups. I am still cracking up feeling and watching him with his hiccups. It is hysterical to me.
- I bought Madden's diaper bag. I have been searching high and low for a fun diaper bag. I originally picked out this awesome Retro bag.
|Source: Fudge Banana Swirl|
But, Ben vetoed it when he saw the price. So, I continued my search and was able to get a custom-made one!
|Two Little Monkeys Shop|
- I feel like my belly is bulging. Which is why my week 22 preggo picture will never surface. I feel like a whale.