Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Blogs

I've been enjoying some new blogs lately. My blog choices are evolving...and I can tell it has something to do with little Madden coming our way.

This week, my friend Tori (check out her blog and Etsy shop!) sent me this awesome blog:
Meet The Dubiens
This fun Mom blogs about all the creative (not to mention inexpensive) crafts she does with her kids. She also highlights some INCREDIBLE lunches for her little ones in Fun Food Friday.

I also frequent Fudge Banana Swirl. This fun blog/website is ran by photographer Chenin Boutwell. My favorite thing about this blog is the variety - recipes, fun books, nursery designs, fun clothing, etc.
Fudge Banana Swirl

I just stumbled upon Sugar and Meringue blog. There is so much goodness on this blog, you just CAN'T read it all in one day!

I have this (not-so-secret) desire to integrate all things vintage into my home. This Mom of 3 (soon-to-be 4!) kiddos does an incredible job. She recently hosted a fun Cake Party.  Friends! I might just be stealing this fun idea. I mean, WHO DOESN'T like cake and friends together?!?!?

What have you been reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!