Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby A Update: Weeks 24,25, 26

Man, oh, man...I definitely got behind on blogging. Work is consuming a lot of time, so I need to figure out a way to balance work, Ben and blogging.

Week 24:

Baby Madden moved around SO MUCH I literally felt like I was going to be sick. It probably did not help that I kept imagining a baby swimming around and doing flips.
Google Images

Week 25:

- Madden kept up his (more) active movement; I eventually got use to it..and even though he has consistently been moving since week 15, it has continued to be an adjustment!
- This week, I also had a gentleman approach me (in a gas station!) and proclaim, "You are having a boy!" It was strange; he was a stranger and I'm not accustom to being approached like that.

Week 26:

- I spent this week at training for my job - away from Ben. Whew! I did not like that one single bit!
- I encountered my first night of 3am heartburn/acid reflux. Thank-goodness, I had Smoothie Tums. Not only do they taste better than regular Tums, they are do the job too! I am so thankful that I haven't experienced this throughout my pregnancy.
- Within 24 hours from each other, I had 2 different people tell me that they couldn't believe I was ONLY 6 months pregnant. I wasn't as offended as I (probably) should have been...I took it in stride, mostly because I realize how many times people forget to be considerate.
- We bought the fabric for the blanket/quilt I am planning to make for the nursery. I am SO excited to start this project.
- My friends so graciously hosted a baby shower for me. I was very honored by the shower and their incredible thoughtfulness as well. I am going to do a separate blog post to highlight the shower. I don't want it to get lost!!
- I honestly feel like I'm on the downhill slide. I only have (approximately) 13 weeks left! It so, SO nice to feel like the end is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!