Baby Madden moved around SO MUCH I literally felt like I was going to be sick. It probably did not help that I kept imagining a baby swimming around and doing flips.
- Madden kept up his (more) active movement; I eventually got use to it..and even though he has consistently been moving since week 15, it has continued to be an adjustment!
- This week, I also had a gentleman approach me (in a gas station!) and proclaim, "You are having a boy!" It was strange; he was a stranger and I'm not accustom to being approached like that.
- I spent this week at training for my job - away from Ben. Whew! I did not like that one single bit!
- I encountered my first night of 3am heartburn/acid reflux. Thank-goodness, I had Smoothie Tums. Not only do they taste better than regular Tums, they are do the job too! I am so thankful that I haven't experienced this throughout my pregnancy.
- Within 24 hours from each other, I had 2 different people tell me that they couldn't believe I was ONLY 6 months pregnant. I wasn't as offended as I (probably) should have been...I took it in stride, mostly because I realize how many times people forget to be considerate.
- We bought the fabric for the blanket/quilt I am planning to make for the nursery. I am SO excited to start this project.
- I honestly feel like I'm on the downhill slide. I only have (approximately) 13 weeks left! It so, SO nice to feel like the end is in sight!