Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby A Update: Weeks 28, 29, 30

Well, today jump-starts WEEK 30! We only have (approximately) 10 weeks left, people!

The last couple of weeks have been so busy as we welcomed the THIRD (and FINAL) trimester. We spent time with family, attended a wedding, and begun the quilt for Madden's nursery.

The hunger has returned in full-force. I thought it was suppose to fall off?

This baby belly keeps getting bigger and bigger. It is truly remarkable. I keep thinking it CAN'T grow any more...right? 

I have been doing a lot of research. In particular,  newborn photo sessions. I am SUCH a planner, so I like to be very well informed and understand the trends...especially in photography.  I have particularly been enjoying the ART of Baby as Art blog. Adorable.

My blog-reading has evolved where I am reading a lot of mommy-blogs. One of my favorites has become Dear Baby Blog.

I am really looking forward to this baby getting here. NOT MUCH LONGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!