Monday, August 29, 2011

Milo and Miko

It has been a while since I have talked about our lovable duo, Milo amd Miko! Ben and I absolutely love these dogs.

They have become the best of friends...they throw their toys everywhere. They chase each other. They guard our house by peering out the window to growl at anything - the wind, a bug, neighbors.

Miko has really blossomed from that first encounter on the roof. When we first got him, Miko did not what a treat was, he was terrified of anyone outside of Ben and I...and he was malnourished. That has all changed. He is so funny and loves attention!

Milo is our old soul. While he loves to play, he is also so serious. He loves to be anywhere i am. He is smart and learns things quickly.


Oh, how we love our furry boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!