Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's In Your Bag: Diaper Edition

One of my favorite blogs, On To Baby, has started a new blog post series entitled: What's In Your Diaper Bag? I love this because I feel like it gives me a fresh perspective and gives me an idea of what to include in my own bag as Madden gets older.

That said, I'll share my diaper bag contents...sure, I'm still a newbie at the art of diaper bag packing, but I'm learning the essentials quickly!
From left-to-right:

Top Row:
  • Diaper Bag
  • Nursing Cover - one of the best gifts I've received!
Bottom Row:
  • burp cloth
  • extra outfit
  • bib
  • nursing pads
  • socks
  • petroleum jelly (this is a mystery to me why it is here)
  • Huggies Little Snugglers
  • Wipes (dont you LOVE the little dino cover?!) 
  • Extra Shirt for me...just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!