Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally!

I am SOOOOOO pleased to announce that Emily won on the Bachelor. I was absolutely THRILLED for more than one reason. Beyond the fact that I thought she was the PERFECT and ideal candidate for Brad...and she was so cute and genuine...I had given Reality TV an ultimatum. My dilemma with Reality TV has been that NO ONE I like and so strongly support wins. It drives me insane. Let's review:

Bachelor: Jake and Vienna. Need I say more? I was so upset when Vienna won. WHY?!?!
Michael from the Biggest Loser. Um, WHY DID HE NOT WIN?
Bachelorette: Ali did not select Chris. Argh.

So, basically, this was the last straw. Really. I was going to select new shows if Emily did not win. But luckily. Emily won. I'm satisfied. Life is good. :)

Speaking of favorites....are there subjects I write about that you enjoy reading about more than others? I don't want YOU to give me an ultimatum! (haha) Keeping in mind, Ben and Baby A will continue to be popular subjects for me, but I do want to make sure I'm writing things YOU are interested in. Speak to me. Tell me.

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing about Ben and Baby and Biggest Loser...we don't have cable anymore. Where are you moving? That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wanted Chantal to win, just because I wasn't a fan of Brad. He was such a lame personality, and I think he's way too old for Emily. I LOVED Emily, I just think she deserved better than Brad personally. My boss actually knows Emily, her family is a family friend of my boss. Pretty cool, huh? Anyways, those are my thoughts. I love everything you talk about. Your whole life is entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you wanted Emily to win, I did too! And I kinda think the Bachelor is a really dumb way to get a husband to begin with, but I always seems to watch it anyway! I totally wanted Ali to end up with Chris as well, I liked him way better for some reason, but I guess her and Roberto are doing well enough :) I've just started reading your blog, but I'm enjoying it, especially the part about babies! :)

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!