Monday, March 14, 2011

Incredible Photography

One of my favorite photographers is a girl I went to college with, Kate Gazaway. I love Kate's style, but I also love how much heart and soul each photograph has. In particular, Kate has been given incredible opportunities to travel the world and use her photography as an incredible resource to bring light to people whose stories will move your heart while breaking it at the same time.

I followed Kate on Twitter during her most recent adventure to Nicaragua. What was so incredible to me was that Kate spent her time teaching youth - with a wide age range - photography. I am eager to see the results. But, you can follow Picture Nicaragua on Facebook and also follow Kate's blog: http://ladykategazaway.tumblr.com/

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!