Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ben's Birthday.

28 years ago, a baby was born.

28 years later....my husband will celebrate his birthday as a married man. This is his first married birthday.

If anyone listens to me gush about my husband, it is my blog. Ben truly makes my life happier, better. My sister said Ben makes me a better (how-I-use-to-be) me. It isn't like I wasn't happy before Ben, I was, but my life is fuller and richer since Ben.

Today, we will celebrate his birthday. I can't wait. Mostly because this man deserves a day of celebration. Somehow, between work, school, training for a marathon, he works hard to keep our relationship, our marriage, center-stage. I'm not sure how he does it, but I am thankful for it! So, today, there will be cupcakes and playing Madden video game and running and eating hot wings and presents. Just a small token for an incredible man.

Happy Birthday, Ben!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks honey! I love you! You made my birthday wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!