Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome October

I love October. Mostly because - even though September introduces Fall - October feels like Fall.

To celebrate Fall/October's recent arrival, I have done the following:

1. Enjoyed Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks and Caribou Coffee. The vote is still out on who has the BEST!

Image found on Google


2. Bought Milo a jacket. HELLO! It is getting COLD HERE!

3. Benjamin bought pumpkins to munch on.



4. Pulled out and proudly wore my Fleece-lined Toms Shoes. Never mind the fact that the high was 82 degrees today. A girl has got to be prepared. Yaknowwhattamean?



5. Failed at making Pumpkin Scones (can you tell I think Fall equals consuming pumpkin flavored items?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!