Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November 1st!

What happen to October? Seriously. I feel like I blinked and it was gone! It's been a while since I've updated you on my life via TV and film. 

Netflix: Watch Instantly. There is nothing better. Because of this, I just finished the tragically romantic Love Story movie. 

The Biggest Loser: Did you really, REALLY think Ben would hang up our hats on this show? THINK AGAIN! We've been enjoying the twists and turns of this season, but we've been a little frustrated that we haven't emotionally bonded with any of the contestants.

Top Chef: Just Desserts: Yes, I know. The irony that I watch a weight loss show AND a dessert show is not lost on me. But, I CANNOT help it. This show is AMAZING.

Glee: I'm a semi-convert. I will only claim "semi" because I deliberately wait for it to go to www.hulu.com before I watch it. I don't know something about watching it on Hulu feeds my guilty pleasure.

What are you watching?

1 comment:

  1. Me and Nate are addicted to biggest loser, but for some reason we haven't been able to connect with them at all. What is up with that ? I'm not giving up hope

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!