Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Oh my goodness. I LOVE Thanksgiving.Food. Family. Memories to reflect on, memories to make. Aaahhhh! Life is so good.

Here is my Thanksgiving Thankful List of 2010:

- Ben. I love that man. And. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I know a lot of girls say they have the best husband, but they haven't met mine. ;)  I definitely believe he makes me a better person.
- Family. One of the advantages of being married is that I gain a larger family! It has been a really neat to experience for me to learn how Ben's family interacts. It is so different from what I am accustom to, but I am enjoying it. Of course, my own family too! They make my life wonderful. :)
- (This may seem silly, but!) Facebook. I know, I know. This probably indicates I have an issue. But I am thankful for this media outlet. It allows me to stay connected with my friends and to work on my relationships with my extended family members (Hello, cousin Crystal!!!)
- Our small group. I love this group of friends that can journey alongside of Ben and I through this adventure called Marriage. I have no doubt I am forming friends for life.
- Grace. While I don't talk about my faith a lot, I am thankful for peace that I have discovered through the Grace that has been given to me.

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm off to enjoy turkey, Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, family pictures, and quality time with people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!