We are getting near the end! I've mentioned before how surreal this entire process is...but really! In just a few short weeks, this baby who has been long-anticipated is always here!
This week, I experienced:
- Hot-flashes. SO WEIRD. I'm not accustom to getting hot in the middle of the night. Sweating - all the time.
- Still starving. It never ends.
- Celebrating Maternity pictures. Katie Rivers absolutely amazed me.
- We await the arrival of the crib, swing, and breast pump. Let's hope they get here soon! :)
- Ben brings me back to earth and talks me out of haz-mat suits in light of my fears of Madden getting the flu. (I wish I was kidding about that sentence)
- Weird aches, pains and leaks. Let's leave it at that.
- This child's sports clothes collection is growing rapidly - he already owns the following: multiple Atlanta Falcon's outfits, LA Lakers' t-shirt, Georgia Tech onesie and Ohio Buckeye onesie (my best friend is a fan).
- Wonderful pedicures. I love Ben for taking good care of me!
- Decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte. It is only my 4th cup of coffee since I've been pregnant. It was wonderful.
- The end is in sight. And a new beginning awaits.