Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Etsy TV

My mind is constantly spinning of ways to improve my home's decor. Which is probably an indication of the dreamer I tend to be. I constantly researching prices of furniture, checking out the latest home decor in Target, Ikea and Etsy.

I have recently discovered Etsy TV. HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BEFORE?!?!?

I've been particularly intrigued by this episode featuring Something's Hiding Here.



What intrigues me so much about this episode? Their collections. Did you see it? The miniature deer, the collection of vintage dog photos, the globes. Aaaahhh!! I don't have a collection. I need ideas. I think it would be fun to have a collection that is SO Ben and I. That helps bring character to our home, that shows off our creativity and fun-ness. I've been thinking about this subject a lot recently and I am at a loss. I WANT a collection!

If you collect anything for your home, what is it?

2 comments:

  1. I collect dust. It's SO easy too! You don't have to do ANYTHING. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always start collecting babies. =) Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!