Friday, December 31, 2010

2011...here you come!

2010 has been a wonderful year. Absolutely overflowing with so many wonderful things.

As a brief overview:

1. First year of Marriage - beyond any expectations, absolutely wonderful.
2. Embracing my creativity - I tried in my timidity for boldness. And, the response has be amazing!
3. Enjoying Life - making memories with Ben, I'm learning how to relax.
4. Surprises - there have been a lot of surprises (who would have known *I* would have lived in an RV?!?!)

I am anticipating a lot this next year. I am looking forward to:

1. Learning how to sewing machine
2. Exploring other cooking adventures
3. Working to keep Ben my priority
4. More adventures

Come on 2011. I'm ready for you. For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!