Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baking Adventures

Yesterday, I spent the entire day baking and cooking. It was FANTASTIC! I am so proud of how my baked goods came out.

Cupcake Balls: I have been making these for the past couple of months. Each time, I get better and better; which is so encouraging considering the first time they were a complete flop! I recently got an ORDER for cake balls. I was a little stunned, but once I got over my shock, I took on the challenge (and decided to get creative!). Bakerella's Cake Pops cookbook is INCREDIBLE. I am so happy to have it.


Excuse the Cellphone image...It was late at night! (This is how I rang in 2011!)
For Christmas, I got The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook. Oh.My.Gosh. Can ANYTHING be better than that cookbook? I answer - I THINK NOT! I took one single bite of those yummy goodness creations and I seriously was whisked back to my Grandmother Allen's kitchen. It was a blissful bite.
PW's Cinnamon Rolls.
 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!