Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Things I Can't Live Without

I'm obsessed with BLOG STALKING. I can't help it. I adore blogs. My blog stalking habit has definitely evolved. It use to be strictly photography blogs. But, marriage (ironically) helped expand my blog horizons. So here are a couple of blogs I am currently enthralled with:

1. Tea And Biscuits - this cute little blog is precious. Fashion, British teenager. OMG. I love it. 
2. A Beautiful Mess - I've never wanted to move to Missouri until now, but this blog makes me want to move RIGHT NEXT DOOR (that isn't creepy at all!).
3. Apricot Tea - I love reading other people's perspectives. Especially when they differ from mine and make me think. This blog does just that. (For my conservative readers - you may find this blog offensive, so you have been forewarned.)
4. Mrs. Priss - Okay, if I had to choose, I would definitely want to be neighbors with Morgan. She is hilarious! (Again, I know this sounds creepy, but I'm definitely not trying to be)
5. At Second Street - the perfect mix of DYI and Craftiness.

PS - This is my first "5 Things I Can't Live Without" post for 2011! WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!