Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Husband


A husband brings about many changes. Many.

For instance, if you had told me that I would be watching ESPN while waiting for my favorite show to come on…I would have LAUGHED at you. Scoffed, really. (To be fair, it’s really ONLY background noise…I promise.)

Or, that yesterday, I caught myself picking around onions while wondering why in the world I was doing such a thing. Ben! He hates onions. (In all honesty, it was the green onion stalks. And, they looked like grass…at least that is the story I’m sticking with.)

And, that I’m suddenly SO gangsta. Straight up. Fo’real. I gots more skillz than a pankcake flipper. (which, is a lot of skills, I am convinced.)

Yep, a husband definitely has made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!