Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Years Resolutions

So, a week into the new year I FINALLY nailed down my New Years Resolution. I wanted to make sure that whatever my goals were that I actually stuck to them. And, of course, 4 weeks into the New Year, I'm sharing my New Years Resolution with you. Better late than never, right?

They are very simple.

1. Be creative and make something every week.
This year, I want to be able to look back and SEE the fruits of my labor. To see my creativity more fully developed. My goal is simple and so far I'm making GREAT progress. :)

2. Make going to the gym a habit.
I've already discussed this. I have nothing else to say about it. (But, you know that isn't entirely true...who am I kidding?)

3. Spend more time with Ben. I'm in love with that boy. I MUST soak up every single possible and available moment with that lover of mine him :)

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps your "Be creative and make something every week" should include writing - children books. I hear a Mongo story coming soon.

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!