Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby A Update: Weeks 16

Dear Baby A,

16 weeks. We are 4 months along, which in my mind, is PRACTICALLY the halfway point. This week, we celebrate:

- 3 weeks before we find out what you are. I. CANNOT. WAIT.

- I was told I looked 10 years old. While that was so very weird since I'm pregnant, that could be lucky for you. Let's hope you inherit my eternal-youth genes.

- We bought the paint for your room. It's the perfect GRAY COLOR.

- Your Dad felt you move. FINALLY. I've been feeling you wiggle around for the last week or so, but it was SO cool to watch him feel you. You aren't thumping on the walls of my stomach, so it feels more like air bubbles rumbling through my stomach.

- We've become obsessed with Angry Birds. Sure, I know this has NOTHING to do with you, but I want to make sure we don't forget this important event.

- I bought Maternity Clothes. Finally. My pants wouldn't buckle. It was time. Thank-goodness, for my friend Heather for tagging along. I had a lot (more) fun with Heather being there!

- Ben surprised me by making sure that Milo and Miko are getting excited for you. He bought this cute little toy for them (now, I'm worried they might try to eat ANY owl they see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!