Today's main focal point was traveling to have lunch with Ben's family. In light of that, the following may or may not have occurred prior to lunch:
1. I may or may not have dissolved into a fit - nicely accompanied by HUGE and rapid tears - because I had ABSOLUTELY.NOTHING.TO.WEAR. Literally.
2. I may or may not considered Ben to be highly biased because I am his wife when he told me I was beautiful. Because, really, who can believe a man who loves his wife??? Especially his wife?
3. I may or may not have continued my crying fest in the car.
4. I may or may not have applied a cold water bottle to my eyes in order to reduce puffiness and redness in and around my eyes. Why? Because sometimes, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
5. I may or may not have panicked after removing grass slipper nail polish from my toes only to discover the nail polish left a greenish residue that made my toes look like they had green jaundice.
6. I may or may not have asked Ben to pause an extra 30 seconds at the stop sign so I could apply my eye liner. (Extra 30 seconds at stop sign for vehicles behind us = ETERNITY!)
*CUE dramatic sigh*.....Its a tough life being a girl.