Friday, July 30, 2010

Decorating Conversations.

Let's talk about decorating, shall we? Lately, I've been looking at all sorts of goodies...and I've been collecting some tidbits to show you.

Fun new blog to explore:



 Kara Paslay Designs is another new blog that I've been enjoying. I will be doing her Make Your Own Eye Chart very soon! (I'm having difficulty finding the link on her blog!)


On a personal note, I just bought this table. It is currently in the living room. And I'm having trouble figuring out how to decorate with it. Do I put some books and picture frames on it? I need advice!

1 comment:

  1. I think it should be a main table in the room! It's got such personality and flare that you can't hide it under books!Ooooh I have some ideas but I'd have to see it in your apartment first. You will probably just have to play with it a lot to get that pizazz you want from it.

    ReplyDelete

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!