Monday, September 13, 2010

Me Time.

Dear Blog,

I feel like I should apologize. I know I've been MIA. I know you feel like I've forgotten about you. I guess saying "I haven't" doesn't justify my actions, right? Well how about a different answer? I've been in a very reflective state. All I want to do is curl up with a book and read (and I haven't plenty still begging to be read!). Or, curl up on the couch and watch TV. Or just be still. This is a weird place for me. I'm not use to it. I like action. I like being with people. But lately, I've needed the atmosphere of home, the comfort of my bed or couch and the dream-induction-state that only a book or movie can produce. Nothing is wrong, I promise. I've just needed ample "me" time.

But...I'm back! Soaking up the last of Summer's warm rays and not quite ready to stop my indulgence of "me" time...but I'm back. For sure. I've missed you, blog. I've missed you, Readers. I have a lot to blog about, too! So be prepared. In the meantime, I want to know: What do you do for "me" time?
Sincerely,

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!