Saturday, September 4, 2010

This weekend.

If you should happen upon me this weekend, you will find me devouring many books. I have immensely enjoyed the following books:

The Diary : which was as enchanting as it was beautifully written. I enjoyed every moment, every sentence, every page of this book. I was sad when I had finished it.

One Sunday Morning: Riveting. Spellbound. An incredible read on how gossip can influence, condemn and change perception. Quickly. I will be reading more from this author.

I will enjoy time with the man I love. I will dust off the domestic-side of my being as I scurry around this house.

Labor Day Weekend. There is no better way to wish summer into its slumber. What are your plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!