- Flip Flops. I love my exposed feet and the convenience slipping off and slipping on of those shoes. In particular, I have a weakness for Old Navy Flip Flops. Please tell me I'm not the only one in the world who stands in front of the ever-growing display of flip flops and suddenly, my heart melts at the very sight?!?!
- Tanning...with lots of sunscreen, of course. While I'll never use a tanning bed, I do love a nice dark tone to my skin. That said, here is a from one of my favorite shows Jerseylicious (I'm shameless, right?!?!)...watch, learn and laugh:
- Movie On the Lawn. Literally, this makes me feel all small-town and summerish. Literally. And with places like this, who can disagree?!?!?
- Popsicles. What else says summer like a drippy and fruity frozen treat-on-the-stick? And, I am an even bigger fan once I've realized that I have to say good-bye to ice-cream!
- Grilled Foods. Need I say more? Oh yes, if you need inspiration...scoot yourself right on over to here and dive in. Your stomach will thank you. And, your family, too. Trust me.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
5 Things I Can't Live Without
My favorite season...of all time...is Summer. I love the heat, the fresh and happy fruits, the longer days - I LOVE IT ALL!