Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome Summer

Allow me to give you permission to be jealous. I am here:


Among other things...

 The Biggest Loser Finale was Tuesday. Ben predicted that Michael would win. He always guesses correctly who will win reality TV shows. Its incredible. Now, I'm not really sure how to spend my Tuesday evenings.

The Bachelorette kicked off with Bachelorette Ali on Monday. I'm soooo excited.

I had the honor of having my blog mentioned on my friend Audrey's blog. I seriously read her post a billion times. And almost cried each time because it was JUST THAT FULL OF KINDNESS.  

My family has a YouTube channel. Watch it. See my family in prime time action.



A year ago today, I broke up with Ben. It was the perfect real life addition of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. It happened at Panera Bread Company, while I ate French Onion Soup. Then, two days later, I begged him to take me back. He did.

Summer is here. I'm delighted to welcome it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!