Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Wee Little Spider

It happened today. As I was driving. MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS.

When I noticed a spidar on the dashboard....creeping towards me. Except it was one of those jumpy ones. All I could think about was how it was going to jump on me. While I driving 70 MPH. It felt like a century of contemplation as I tried to determine how to protect myself.

Then I realized I still hadn't swallowed the water I gulped the moment before (you know, the moment before I saw the spider?). It only took me a millisecond to decide what I was going to do...and one thought that caused me to hesitate - "I hope Ben doesn't kill me for this!"

I spit, nah...I HURLED water towards that spider. Sadly, it didn't look this graceful:



The spider politely disappeared. And me? I survived. But I didn't drink anymore water...just in case I needed back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!