Monday, May 10, 2010

How Starbucks Renewed My Hope

A couple of weeks ago, I landed smack-dab in the middle of an intense grieving session. It was heartbreaking. And, you may remember it: my final goodbye to milk products.

In all truth, the main source of my grief was Starbucks. They serve powder based frappuccinos and lattes, so no matter if you get soy milk, you (i.e., me) will still get sick.

Until now. They are NOW serving "However-you-want-it" frappuccinos. When the lady told me that the powder based mixes are GONE, I almost climbed over the counter and hugged her neck. But I refrained. For her sake, of course.

In light of that, I am THRILLED to announce that Starbucks is hosting a celebration! THIS WEEK ONLY! Starbucks HAPPY HOUR!

I recommend the "Extra Coffee Caramel Frappuccino" WITH Soy. But its really "However-you-want-it". Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!