Friday, April 16, 2010

"Keep On Lovin' You"

I moan and groan in my sleep. Especially when I'm upset or if something is heavily on my mind. Last night, I must have been doing it, because I wake up to Ben pulling me close and whispering. "shhh...you are safe. I'm going to protect you. I'm going to take care of you...shhh"

Life is an adventure. You absolutely never know what is going to happen or occur. Its hard to believe that Ben and I are close to celebrating 4 months of marriage (WAHOOOOOO!), and already so much has taken place. I'm thankful we get to walk this crazy life together. Its better. More fun. And, not quite as lonely. This is such a great song...I know its country, but the words are incredible. And, in this season, it makes me so thankful - even more - that Ben is here with me. Life could be worse, but God is faithful and I can breath easier.

1 comment:

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!