Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Salad-Loving Monster's valentine.

I've created a monster.

Ben just declared that he has ended his love affair with fast food. He loves salads. And, those pop-tarts I've had as my indulgence are currently sitting on my trashcan.

Valentine's Day is coming up, and in light of that, I want to announce that this week is International Flirting Week. I've had trouble coming up with ways to flirt with Ben. So, I did what any wife would do, I googled: how to flirt with my husband.

I was so embarrassed that I actually searched THAT, that I didn't even open up any link available.

So, I did something else instead. Now, its still a work-in-progress, but at least I didn't need Google's help.

Here are a couple of reasons I love Ben. And, here are a couple more reasons I love Ben.

In the meantime, I have no idea how I managed to unleash this salad loving-monster. BUT. I like it. Oh, yes, I do. A lot.

1 comment:

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!