Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Things I Can't Live Without

Alrighty, folks, because it is raining and I abhor rain, I decided that I would talk about things I love. Things I can't live without.  I've been wanting to share my absolute must-haves for a while now, but important things have gotten in the way (soup, nerf guns...you know, life). I don't know about you, but I love a good "tell-me-what-you-use" session. So, because I LOVE IT, I just knew you've been dying to hear the same from me, too. Right, right?

1. Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss (color: Sweet Pink). I love this product for some many reasons and kinda panic if it isn't with me. A) I can easily read the ingredients list. B) It is SO shiny and smooth, you just feel pretty wearing it. C) It lasts FOREVER.

2. Ulta's "Twilight" Eyeshadow. Because of a certain teenager phenomenon series, I started laughing when I figured out the name of this eyeshadow. Why do I love it? It gives me that smoky, mysterious, intriguing look. It does, I promise.

3. Clearsil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream. Okay, when my friend recommended this to me, I was SO skeptical. I mean, who can trust a cream with the words "vanishing" and "acne" in one name? But, I was a desperate acne-attacked bride, so I gave it a try. L-O-V-E  IT! It really, REALLY works and I will always use it. It takes away the swelling and often times, if you "feel" a pimple coming on, just put the cream on multiple times during the day and JUST.LIKE.THAT! Gone.

4. Lodge Enamel Dutch Oven. Okay, so I know, after the first 3, you were probably expecting another beauty supply, right? Well, this has become an asset to my cooking and I couldn't leave it out. My dad gave it to Ben and I for Christmas. And, if I were to be honest, I thought it was one of the weirdest gifts - ever. But, I've since changed my mind. It is definitely the BEST thing ever and I use it ALL the time. It is far better than any other pot or pan I own. Truly, it is. And, after looking at the website and seeing all the vibrant colors, I want one in each color!

5. Ugly Mug Coffee, flavor - Southern Pecan. I love this coffee. It's like drinking heaven. Ben gave me two bags of it for Christmas and this week, we discovered we are about to run out of the second bag. Eeeeckk! So, we are drinking it very....very....s-l-o-w-l-y. Ugly Mug has turned me into SUCH a coffee snob. I adore the flavor of that coffee so much...it leaves feeling more southern and more coffee-happy than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!