Monday, March 15, 2010

Nerf Guns: Round 2

(If you missed out on the original post about Nerf Guns, you may want to skip over here to get caught up.)

Thankfully for me, Ben did not get a blackeye. What a relief. I suppose, it should be thankfuly for Ben...but, really I am the most thankful one. What 2 and 1/2 month old wife wants to be turned in for domestic abuse?? Not me. Not me.

Much to Ben's dismay, I've hidden my nerf gun. I couldn't take the risk of putting it back in the original spot, and then getting stuck with the malfunctioned one.

The next nerf gun game has been delayed until we purchase...goggles. Yes, I said goggles. After Ben's encounter with my precise (though ironic) aim, we can't take the risk of someone else (ME) getting a blackeye.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (heart) comments! Thank you for making my day!