Items of importance...too short to make an entire blog entry, but too funny to pass up. Enjoy.
* I'm the most rebellious lactose-allergetic person you will ever meet. I promise. Dairy is (okay, once or twice a week) my downfall...I get sick every single time for hours and hours. Its miserable. And, Ben gets mad. Yet, I still do it. Misery loves company...especially if it comes in the form of ice-cream, specialty coffee and burritos.
* The other night, at precisely 1:30 am, our neighbor, U.G.T.O.O.P.H.M.C. (Unknown-Gender-Teenager-Or-Old-Person-Having-Midlife-Crisis) was playing Ke$ha's "Tick Tock" extremely loudly. I wrote out my rant in my mind towards our neighbor for the blog. Then considered purchasing earphones for our neighbor; but I changed my mind. Did I mention that I truly cannot stand Ke$ha? It was a L-O-N-G and ROUGH night.
* Last week, my Blender was PMSing. It seriously threw the worst temper-tantrum in the world. Coffee and milk (lactose free, thankyouverymuch) and sugar went all over the counter. My response? After shrieking, "OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!" I threw myself on the couch and plotted a way to get rid of the Blender. Ben graciously cleaned everything up.
* I know March isn't over, but I already have a highlight: the day Ben (accidently) shaved off one eyebrow. I sat in the bathroom laughing hysterically. I was literally gasping for breath and then hurling into another fit of laughter. My sides hurt. My cheeks hurt. My life was transformed. And, Ben? Proceeded to make funny faces and jokes about his eyebrow for the next week. Man, I love him.
* Today, I used my Blender for the coffee drink I tried last week. It behaved itself. The coffee drink was incredible.